In the video above I share quite a bit about myself, my journey and how it go to this point as an artist. It isn't straight forward, I didn't go to art school and I've only been doing this for 18 months.
I though a video would give you a better idea and isight into who I am as a creator and person. I hope you enjoy.
If watching a YouTube clip doesn't take your fancy...scroll down a bit and discover some random facts about myself.
Five facts about me
1. I have a sickeningly sweet, sweet tooth - it would be very rare if a day didn't go by that I didn't consume chocolate.
2. My favourite colour is most definitely green, specifically a dark, deep forest green - however, all green is simply fabulous.
3. I absolutely love nature - hence the love for green above. One of my absolute favourite places to be is the woods, surrounded by moss, trees, fern, ideally with a waterfall nearby - but you can't have everything can you?
4. When I was very very little, I had an imaginary friend called leany - I once tried to create an army of imaginary friends, but then I forgot each person's name.
5. My favourite brush to work with is an angled brush.